These cupcakes are really easy to make, but oh so delicious!!!
Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo Raspberry
- Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix (and all necessary items)
- Betty Crocker Whipped Vanilla frosting
- 6 oz. raspberries, thawed or fresh
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. water
- Make cake mix according to box directions. Pour into cupcake molds (use liners). Bake according to box directions (about 19 min.).
- Crush up as many Oreos as desired. Mix into vanilla frosting. (I used about 1 row of double stuffed oreos.)
- In a blender (or food processor), blend raspberries, water, and sugar until liquid. Strain liquid into a ziploc bag (or pastry bag).
- After cupcakes have cooled, ice with oreo frosting.
- Clip off a bottom corner of the bag with the raspberry drizzle (make the opening very small as this is very runny). Drizzle sauce over cupcake.
- Makes 24 cupcakes
- Calories: no idea, don't want to know